Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

2nd part

After the basic colors I added the buildings permanently so I could
decide where the trees and the the folliage fit better. As always I use
an appropriate oil color ( green here ) as a base for the grass and the buses.






I wasn't satisfied with the roofs of the buildings so I took them apart
and recreated them. At that stage I also painted the boat and altered
some colors   ( i.e. the rocks ) to add some variety and contrast.





During the roof removal the tree took some damage so I had
to rebuild a fresh one. This is the second, a 3d was made to satisfy me.


I even made a wild goose with wire, wood putty and
paper to add a living element in the scene.




Next comes the water, some details and the tree remake.

No comments:

Post a Comment