Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 24, 2017

"Eat your veggies" retouched

Due to this diorama was made in a rush for participating in the annual IPMS contest back in 2015, there were a lot of things that I didn't like about it: The ground color, some color spots on the road, the same color and exaggerating dusting of every bush etc. etc. Although I don't touch a model after it's finished, I made an exception here. I corrected literally everything, from the highlights and shadows on the figures to the asphalt color and the variety and color of vegetation. Some more streaking on the ad. , more dust on the car surfaces, better ground color variation ( I hated that ochre tone ), changed the places of the figures, added a road sign, made darker the left overs of the eaten bodies and so on.










No comments:

Post a Comment